samedi, octobre 06, 2007

Papito, a dream!



Yes, Papito, you are like a dream. As you can read, I'm french and my blog is in french. Here some pics of guys type I like, and some thoughts along months.
But today, as I watch your picture, I try my poor english to tell you how deep is your glance deep, smily, attractiv, emotional.
How your face is welcoming, shining.
How I can guess your muscular chest, how I can dream to stay near you, on one of my island beaches or in a bed, and cuddle you, try to enter in this deep glance and kiss these lovely lips, and all parts of your body.
How can a foreigner find the proper words to say to somebody the feeling when something is warming inside his stomach, just when he looks at a picture of somebody he doesn't know, but who is exactly style he loves !!!!
AHahahaha, life is a joke!!
But, in secret, I am sure I gave one minute of deep pleasure to this unknown Papito, and it is my - so poor - recompense. May this minute of reading make Papito happy and smiling.
I guess I'll never touch him, never speak to him, never meet him, never cuddle him, never fuck him, never drink his juice. But I am sure, nobody else never wrote, or will write to him, a so friendly welcome. That's my deal! And maybe will he whish to read other written dreams from me : that's an optional bonus'dream!! :)
Take care, Papito. Have fun too, all your life.

Aucun commentaire: